On February 5th, 2019, I attended the Android Enterprise Summit at the Google office in New York City. This was my very first visit and I couldn’t be more excited!
I asked for permission and took some pictures for memory. The below is actually a digital board and the color scheme would keep changing.
I was mesmerized by how welcoming the office setting was along with excellent food selection for both breakfast and lunch.
Google keeps on challenging its employees even in the restroom.
Overall, the event was very informative and I paid particular attention to what’s ahead for Google Glass especially for the health care sector.
Two days later, I received the link to the presentation decks and I will share them with you here in case you have not had an opportunity to attend.
- The Android Enterprise Opportunity
- Privacy & Wellbeing A New Approach to Mobility
- Android Security Transforming Perception with Reality
- IDC The Evolution of Android in the Enterprise
- How Google Mobility Tools Can Combine for Digital Transformation
- Best Practices Top 10 Tips for Deploying Modern Android Management
- Best Practices First Zero-Touch Deployment
- Best Practices Managed Google Play
- Best Practices Native Apps
After attending this event, I can’t wait to experiment and grow my knowledge of Android and its setup in an enterprise environment. I do look forward to what lies ahead from this platform and how it will remain competitive with Apple.